China Trolley Case Online Marketplace

High quality, Best service,Reasonable price.

Home ProductsChildren School Bags

Stylish personalized kids backpacks for school polyester material , Silk screen printing Logo

Certification
Good quality ABS Luggage Set for sales
Good quality ABS Luggage Set for sales
This is a fantastic sourcing platform, considerate service and good quality product.

—— philip

The quality and service are good, delivery time is punctual every time.

—— Russian Seles

Good Products ,Good Service,Good Sourcing Platform!

—— Michael

I'm Online Chat Now

Stylish personalized kids backpacks for school polyester material , Silk screen printing Logo

China Stylish personalized kids backpacks for school polyester material , Silk screen printing Logo supplier
Stylish personalized kids backpacks for school polyester material , Silk screen printing Logo supplier Stylish personalized kids backpacks for school polyester material , Silk screen printing Logo supplier Stylish personalized kids backpacks for school polyester material , Silk screen printing Logo supplier Stylish personalized kids backpacks for school polyester material , Silk screen printing Logo supplier

Large Image :  Stylish personalized kids backpacks for school polyester material , Silk screen printing Logo

Product Details:

Place of Origin: Zhejiang,CHINA
Brand Name: customized
Certification: SGS
Model Number: TD-0906

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 800 pieces
Price: negotiable
Packaging Details: 1pc/polybag, 25pcs/carton, or Customized.
Delivery Time: Within 30 days after receipt of 30% deposit
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union, or by irrevocable L/C at sight
Supply Ability: 40000pcs per month
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Size: 46*32*14 Cm Material: Polyester
Weight: 800 G Suitable For: Students
MOQ: 800pcs Place Of Origin: Zhejiang,China

 Stylish personalized kids backpacks for school polyester material , Silk screen printing Logo
 

Detail Product Description:
 
Kids and Children School Bags with high elastic mesh pockets on both side

 


Quick Detail:
 

Type

school bags

Item number

TD-0906

Size

46*32*14 cm

Color

blue, red, blue

Main Material

polyester

Usage

for student

Place of origin

Zhejiang,CHINA

 
 
Detail Product Specifications:
 

Product name:

school bag

Material:

polyester

Size:

46*32*14 cm

Color:

Black, blue, red

Logo:

Silk screen printing.

Sample provide:

Yes.

sample time:

3-7days.

Package:

General packing: poly bag or color box

Customer's packing is highly welcome

MOQ:

800pcs.

Trial Order

accept

OEM Service:

Offered.

Production lead time:

Approx.30-45 days.

Shipment:

By sea, by air, by sea-air, by express

Port:

ningbo

Quality

Each product will be 100% checked before shipment.

 

 

Advantages:

 

1) Exclusive designs come from our R&D team .

2) Classic quality of our products but very best price for your purchase.

3) Fast new products update speed and prompt delivery.

4) Principle of good faith and customer-driven-attitude.

5) Professional staff members who speak English, will respond to your enquiry on line or telephone in time.

6) OEM order is welcome as well.

 

 

Payment Methods:

 

1)Paypal,

2)Western Union

3)TT(30% TT in adnvance, the remaining 70% against scanning of original B/L)

4)LC at sight

 

 

Shipping Ways and Shipping time:

 

1)Small order and try order, we will offer DHL, FEDEX, UPS, TNT, EMS and so on

Will take about 3-5 working days to arrive.

2)Mass production: By Air or by Sea ship.

Will take about 10-12days.

 

 

OEM: We can follow customers own design to make the bag.

 

 

FAQ:

 

Q: MOQ?

A: most products is 800pcs  

 

Q:Payment terms?

A:T/T, Western Union or Paypal. 30% Deposit, 70% balance before shipping. LC at sight.

 

Q:How about the delivery time?

A:It depends on your order quantity and the complexity of the product process.

45—60 days after order confirmed and 30% deposit received

 

Q: Could I require a sample? Is it free ?

A:Depends on the samples, customization bags have to charge you sample fee , samples available and simple samples can be delivery out by collection.

 

Q:Samples Lead Time?

A: 3-5days(without LOGO printing) ; 5-7days(with customized LOGO printing)

 

Q: Can you offer me private labeled?

A: Yes, customized bags are welcome, please kindly send us your artwork or tell us your design ideas. We’ll arrange it for you once get your kind confirmation.

 

Stylish personalized kids backpacks for school polyester material , Silk screen printing Logo

Contact Details
China Trolley Case Online Marketplace
Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)